1. Grace Fertility Centre is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with us. Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take reasonable care and protection of the information we receive from you.
2. You can visit much of Grace Fertility website without telling us who you are or providing us with other personally identifiable information. Some areas of the Artemis Web allow you to contact us to ask questions or provide comments. When you communicate with us and request a response, we ask for your name and contact information. We use this information so that we can respond more efficiently and keep track of our correspondence.
3. When you request an appointment we will ask for additional information. Our purpose is to begin identifying your medical and timing needs so that we can propose or schedule the appropriate services for you. This also helps us begin setting up a record for you, so that registration is easier when you arrive at the hospital.
4. Any fertility related procedure requires consent of all the parties involved. We shall proceed with the treatment or surgeries only after all the consent papers are duly signed.
5. We do not conduct international surrogacy here at Grace Fertility Centre.
6. Pregnancy ultrasounds are not conducted here at Grace Fertility Centre.